Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Boy's Visit

Thursday afternoon I found it difficult to stay focused.  Why?  I knew that my sweet little bundles of energy were on their way to visit!  Oh, how I missed these amazing blessing from God.  I was ready to be smothered with kisses and hugs.  I was ready for our family night time routine, and sweet cuddles in the mornings.
The boys had a wonderful visit, and made friends with all the children.  Matthew kept asking if each of the people he met were going to be on the Africa Mercy, and he got excited every time I said yes.  We spent time playing in the pool, hiking on the nature trail, and just enjoying the company of our children.  This time it was really difficult to say goodbye.  Jacob wanted to stay with us, but he also knew there would be lots of fun in store this week with his grandparents.  Only five days 'til I see my sweet boys again!

2 comments:

  1. I will be on the Africa Mercy dec 22-feb 23. Looking forward to meeting more "Bullocks!". God bless your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to welcoming you aboard in December.

    ReplyDelete