Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Indonesia Bound

I can't believe how quickly the last five weeks have gone.  We finished up our fourth week of training diving into the subject of World View and now training is done.  The rest of the team head to Ghana on Sunday, but Mark and I are headed for Bandung, Indonesia tomorrow.  It's been a wild ride trying to keep things separate.  This goes to Africa, that goes to Indonesia, this goes to storage...NO WAIT.  That has to be used for this before it can go there.

The boys were able to come back this week thanks to Mark's mom driving them down.  I am really glad they have gotten this time with their grandparents but it has been hard on me... not having them here.  I overheard Matthew asking one of the people here if she was going to be on the ship when he got there.  When she said yes he said, "oh good, there will be adults there to take care of us when Mommy and Daddy leave us."  Two the boys got some kind of bug this week, just a little fever, but it knocked 'em down.  Thankfully they recovered quickly, and we were able to have a rousing game of spy tag tonight.  It is a combination of hide n' seek and freeze tag.  It was the best work out that I've had in weeks!

Tomorrow the boys head back to Abilene with Granny, and we are off to DFW.  Please keep our boys and their grandparents in your prayers this last ten day stretch.    We can't wait to share all that God does in Indonesia.

Blessings,
The Bullock Family

2 comments:

  1. Gretchen,
    I'm so proud and inspired by you! I will always remember my awesome ballet instructor and boss who gave me my first job after high school. My husband and I have been and will continue to pray for you and your family. May God bless you and continue to guide you always.
    Love,
    Adriana Marie (Villarreal) Leyva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana,
    Thank you for your kind words and prayers. I am so glad that you are a part of my life, and I am so thankful that you and your husband love God.
    Love,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete