Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Special Opportunity


I have been invited by another organization, Bridge 2 Aid (www.b2a.org), to visit their training program in Tanzania. They would like me to see how they train rural health care professionals how to remove infected teeth thereby expanding dental services to millions of rural tooth pain sufferers. I hope to make this a part of our program at mercy ships.

Even being close while serving in Congo, the cost will still be $1500-2000 for this trip, depending on flight cost. Mercy Ships is not in a position to cover this cost. I am hoping that God is able to provide for this opportunity so if you feel led to contribute, or you know someone who might, please follow the link in the upper right corner to make a tax-free donation.

Photo courtesy of B2A.org

Photo courtesy of B2A.org

If you have any questions or would like more information, please email me @ mbullock79@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment