Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Screening Day

I really just wanted to take a moment to record Mark's impressions from his first screening day:

After screening thoughts: I think I now have a glimpse of how it will feel when I stand before my Lord and Savior and realize how insignificant I am.

It was like standing before a storm and there is nothing left but faith, love and obedience.

I was prayerful the pictures from past screenings were a condensing of the worst, but sadly it was the norm.

Perhaps this is how Jesus feels when looking at us. The image of His Father twisted in pain and suffering and only a dogged sense of just saving as many of us as He can.

No matter how bad it looked He was still there. Every Tumor, every growth, every blemish to be hidden from the sight of man. His loving presence was there. Abounding in loving kindness for many.

If you have have any calling to help 'the least of these'. Please don't hesitate. Answer His call. TODAY!
Sometimes, I get caught in the "nothing is going right today...am i really useful...what do I have to contribute...ickiness."  I have to remember that God has placed me here right now for a reasonfor his purpose, and that is enough.   I am so thankful that I am here to take care of my children, and support my husband so that he is able to contribute to helping 'the least of these'.  
Please continue to pray with us as Mark gets ready to open the dental clinic this Thursday, and finish screening tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment