Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Catching Up: Thanksgiving, Sweet Treats, & Lazy Saturdays

Thanksgiving was different this year.  I do not think I have ever worked or gone to school on a Thanksgiving day.  It was odd, but still good.  The dining hall did an amazing job on dinner.  There was turkey, gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing, and pumpkin & apple pie.  It was delicious!  The boys and I made paper hats.  A pilgrim, turkey, and Native American all sat down to dinner and took turns telling what we are thankful for.  I do have to say that I missed the leftovers, but I did not miss gaining five pounds from those leftovers.
After a busy weekend at the beach we decided we needed a lazy Saturday.  We hung out in our pj's and watched The Lord of the Rings.  Yes, all three movies!

We love getting mail.  This was Jacob's reaction on receiving a treat from Nana.

Matthew couldn't wait to open his card.

Caleb loved every bite of his chips.

Our happy faces!  We love mail.  Treats, cards, notes, letters we love them all.  Thank You, everyone who has sent us something.  We feel very blessed and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment